Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4,2011

Every year on the 4th, we go to a cookout at my cousin's house. There are always lots of people. I love to people watch so it's fun. She also has a band for entertaining.







I don't know a lot of these people. My cousin invites lots of people - not just family!





Allie in action. She was so tired from playing with all the little kids!












Allie's face painting turned into a fake tatoo on her back! I'm going to have to watch this girl when she gets older! Ha!






Corbin being Corbin!





Baby Hannah!





Kinsley eating a cupcake!





Fireworks that ended the night! It was a great night. I didn't get pictures of Ava and Emma. They left early.

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved