Monday, February 6, 2012

Saturday at the mall

C and A have been so good lately helping me out since Eric is traveling. They have been doing their chores and homework without me harassing them! So we took them to the mall Saturday and let them get something. Allie wanted a Build A Bear. She has 50, but always room for more. C wanted a new video game. The Build A Bear was so much cheaper! They even let me take their picture together without much fighting. They both had friends spend the night Friday night. I was concerned about having 4 kids in the house, but they were perfect. The boys played in C's room, and the girls stayed in A's room. Eric and I even got to watch the big, nice TV in the living room. Perfect!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved