Sunday, April 14, 2013

When TCAPS are over, I am going to .. . .

For the last month, I have been in TCAP review mode.  The life of a math teacher, I guess.  Everything is about this one test - which is crazy!  This is my last review week, and I am a nervous wreck.   I cannot imagine how my students are feeling.  When TCAP week is over, I have a long list of things I plan on doing.  Here is just a few:

1.  Cook yummy delicious, bad-for- you meals!






2.  Do some organizing around my house - that I have severely neglected!



 
 
 

1 comment:

Michele said...

When TCAP is over...I'm totally coming to your house for some of that yummy food! Ha! We started TCAP today. Ugh.



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved