Monday, September 5, 2011

Favorite Bible verses

I was asked by the school's Annual Staff to come up with a quote that I love or that represents me. My mind went completely blank. I know I have heard great quotes, but I couldn't think of one. Except this one - " Life is hard. It's even harder when your stupid." This is from a fellow teacher. I don't think I should use it in the annual. The girls then said the PE teacher was using a Bible verse. So I started thinking. What is my favorite verse. I have highlighted several in my Bible. Hear are some of my favorites.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalms 34:4

Psalm 23 - the whole thing.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
John 3:16

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved