Monday, September 5, 2011

UT vs Montana

Eric was going to take C to the UT game, but C didn't want to go. He played in 100 degree weather and wanted to rest. So I decided I would go. A very nice lady that I work with gave us the tickets. They were not great seats, but you can't beat free. The atmosphere was great - until the downpour. I tried to stick it out. I really did. But after UT scored twice, I begged Eric to leave. Yes, I am a wimp. I admit it. Eric didn't mind since they were playing Montana.
Horrible self portrait, but I don't have many pictures of Eric and I. Also, my brother - twin brother - was in a skybox. Yeap, he didn't get wet. He enjoyed loads of food, as well. He watched all the crazy college kids that didn't get out of the storm! I was in the concourse along with a bunch of other people - just standing there, waiting until the storm passed, bored too death!


No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved