Saturday, September 1, 2012

Well I did it!

I finally purchased some colored jeans.  I bought a golden yellow and dark purple pair at Ann Taylor Loft.  I love them.  I just hope I can pull it off.  Ha!


I have searched other blogs for ideas.  I want to try and wear something other than a black or white top.  I also finally bought some TOMS.  I had tried some on years ago, but wasn't sure if they were worth the price.  I stuck to black, even though I really wanted a print pair.  I figured black would go with everything.


I might exchange them for at least the black glitter ones.  These seem so plain and boring.  Of course, Miss Allie Kate got her a pair.  She settled for the silver glitters.

So cute!  She really wanted every glitter pair in the store!  Ha! But I bet these blue glitters will be her next pick.

Allie is just like me.  Eric better watch out.  Ha!

2 comments:

Cristi Atchley said...

I really need some Toms! Love your choice!

Shannon said...

Cute pants! I tried on some colored cords at Target today but they didn't have my size. I'll check Loft!



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved