Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Fashion

It is cold here in the South.  I know I complained when it was so hot for so long, but I am not a fan of the cold weather.  I am trying to shop my closet, instead of buying any new clothes lately.  Eric has shut my debit card down for a month.  Ha!  We spent quite a bit on the kids this year.  I can't wait to see their faces when they open their presents.  I am also trying to lose some weight. 

I keep saying I am trying to lose weight, yet I have yet to eat better or work out.  I need to get busy on that goal.  I read the blog http://cornerofjoy.blogspot.com/ , and she had some Pinterest fashion ideas that I love.  I already have most of the pieces, too.  So I am going to try to pull off these outfits in the near future.

I have a long pink maxi shirt, leopard scarf, and light brown cardi.  This outfit will be easy to duplicate.

I have a short black dress instead of the longer version so I will definitely add tights.

I love, love this outfit!  The yellow skirt is so bold and playful.  I am on the hunt for a yellow skirt now!

I love reading blogs and looking at their outfit suggestions.  My only problem is I stay on the computer too long!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved