Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I have had an amazing Mother's Day this year.  Allie, Corbin, and Eric baked me a cake.  So I had cake for breakfast.  Ha!  Then we went shopping.  When I have money to spend, I can never find anything I like.  When I should not be shopping, that is when I find everything.  So I did buy a pair of Teva sandals.  But I don't know if I will really wear them.   So I will probably take them back.    Allie played one of her best friends in soccer Saturday.  Allie and Madison were so funny.  They are both very competitive and very good at soccer.  But they tried to stay away from each other.  That part was funny.  Ha!


I am very proud to be the mommy of these two.  I want to slow down time.  It is moving way too fast!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved