Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School's out - It's officially summer!

     Today, was the kids last day at school.  We had awards day at my school so the students left at 11:25.  It was bittersweet day with my 8th graders.  Some of these students I had in 7th grade and 8th grade.  I loved watching them mature over the past 2 years.
     Allie got to meet her teacher for next year in 3rd grade.  She only has 2 other kids from her 2nd grade class with her for next year.  She seemed fine though.  That is what I love about Allie.  She does not let anything really bother her.  If fact, this year Allie said she just does the best she can is school.  If she doesnt' make 100, oh well.  She tried her best.  Ha!  She is confident, positive, and optimistic young lady. 
     I am a worry wart.  I worry about everything - which drives Eric and me crazy!  Ha!  I am afraid Corbin is just like me.  He has such a big heart and is very empathic and compassionate about others.  But he worries like crazy.  C wants to go to a smaller school next year.  Which Eric and I think might be best for him.  We will just pray about it this summer. 

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved