Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful

Since Thanksgiving is approaching, I figured I would write my "thankful' list.

1.  My salvation.  I got saved at 13, and I am so glad that Jesus died on the cross for a sinner like me.

2.  My family.  I need to start telling Eric, Corbin, and Allie everyday how much I love and appreciate them. 

3.  My friends.  I have a handful of friends that I know I could call on any time, and they would drop everything and help me.  I am blessed to know some beautiful women - inside and out.

3.  My job.  Last year, I was seriously thinking about leaving the teaching profession.  I prayed and prayed for God's will.  This year, I am in a small, country school that I absolutely love.  I actually love getting up and going to work. 

4.  My house.  We don't have the biggest and best house, but we have a good house.  We have good neighbors that look out for each other.  We have woods that they kids can build forts in, and trails they can ride their bikes on.

5.  My students.  I have such a good group of 7th graders this year.  They work hard for me and have a great sense of humor. 


No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved