Saturday, November 10, 2012

What I am loving lately

I am loving skirts, tights, and boots.  They are definitely my go-to winter outfit.  Boots are not cheap, so I try to really take care of mine.  I have tons of skirts that I alternate.  Here are a couple I would like to add to my repertoire.
 
 
 


The first two are from Eddie Bauer.  They might look a little short, but I am petite and I would order the regular so it would be longer on me.  They are on my Christmas wish list.

I love the vibrant colors of the green and blue pencil skirt.  They are from JCrew.  I don't normally shop there because of their prices.  Hopefully, I can find some skirts similar to these.  I think pencil skirts are so lady like. 

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved