Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You "Beta"believe it!

Yesterday and today, I have been on a field trip with the Beta Club. We were in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel.

This was an awesome field trip. The kids were great, the chaperones were easy going, and Opryland Hotel is beautiful!












These are iPhone pictures. They do not do the hotel justice. I was in Beta Club myself when I was younger. But I learned so much about the organization at the conference. Their motto is " let us lead by serving others.".

I loved seeing young people proud of being good kids. They were proud they made good grades and were responsible.

Of course, we went to the mall. That was the icing on the cake. Ha!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved