Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Eric!

Tomorrow is my husband, Eric's birthday.  He rarely makes the blog - which is fine by him.  But I thought I would do a little post on how much we love him and are thankful for him.  Marriage is not easy.  I am glad we can say we will celebrate 11 years on our anniversity December 9.  Eric and I are completely different in some ways, but on the important things we agree whole heartedly.  Here are some pictures from his fishing trip in Idaho. 





We love you Eric.  We hope you have a great day tomorrow!  And just because -  I found this old picture of C and A.  They were so little!  I could just squeeze their faces!  Time moves too fast!
I am so blessed to be their mommy!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Visiting from Jenna's Journey! My husband doesn't make the blog much either! What is it with men? haha I am also a teacher, but teach pre-k, which is also why I am crazy! =)



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved