Monday, June 25, 2012

The Third Annual Commenting Challenge

Hello!  My name is Christi.  I have been married to Eric for almost 11 years.  We have 2 wonderful children: Corbin who is 10 and Allie who is 8.  I have taught middle school for 14  years.  Which explains why I am crazy!  Ha!  We have 2 wild dogs named Buddy and Snickers.  We live in Tennessee and love the Volunteers.  Hopefully, this football season will go better than last year.  I love to post pictures about my kids and all the fun things we get to experience. 





I guess I should post a picture of me.  I would much rather post pictures of my sweet kids!  Ha!  The hubby does make the blog, but he is picture shy! 

8 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! So nice to "meet" you.

A big hello from a huge Razorback fan!!

I know we can agree that the SEC is the best conference in the land:)

Cristi Atchley said...

Stopping by from Jenna's commenting challenge! I'm also a "Cristi"... with no h in my name!

Your family looks like you have a lot of fun and love to laugh!

Can't wait to read more!

Have a blessed day!

Aishlea said...

Hi from Chattanooa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet you! Beautiful family!

April said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loove your necklace, what a beautiful pop of color.

Jeanne said...

I stopped by through Jenna's Journey blog/comment party. I, too, am a Tennessee Vol fan. I'm hoping for lots of W's this year. I teach first grade so it was a joy to meet a fellow Tennessee teacher!

Sonya said...

Stopping by from Jenna's blog! Disney is one of my favorite places. I teach elementary school and I admit that I don't think I could handle middle schoolers. However, I have considered taking the classes to make my library endorsement go through 8th grade. That would be my only middle school interest!

Bourg Family said...

Thank you for your sweet comment.

Bless your heart teaching MS. I was an elementary teacher before I "retired" aka had my kiddos.

Good thing you didn't do the budget BEFORE Disney, huh??? LOL

Melissa said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the commenting challenge. I love finding blogs of moms with school age kids. So many are baby/toddlers and we are out of that stage! It looks like you were in my neck of the woods at Disney! I look forward to reading more of your blog.



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved