Friday, June 29, 2012

Looking back

I just want to stop time and enjoy my kids right now.  They are growing up too fast.  I was looking back at pictures from just a couple years ago.  They have changed so much.  Here are a couple of my favorites!
 Dress up with friends!
 Easter two years ago!  I could never get them to hug now!  Ha!

 Dollywood - 3 years ago!
Chuck E Cheese seeral years ago!






Halloween - 2 years ago!

These days, Corbin doesn't want to pose for pictures.  C and A would NOT hug each other at all.  They barely stand beside each other.  Ha!  Since they are close in age, the teenage years should be a lot of fun.  Ha!  At least I have these sweet pictures to look back at and enjoy!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved