Monday, August 6, 2012

A Very Random Picture Post

Well, I have been in the land if "getting back to school" mode. We went shopping this past weekend since it was tax free weekend in TN and got lots of goodies. I have been getting my room ready and I had some inservice, as well.
Eric was traveling to Idaho and this single parent thing is for the birds. Ha! He visited Yellowstone and sent me pictures. The pictures are good, but not as good as actually being there.
























Beautiful scenery! Maybe one day we can take the kids!
Allie has had piano lessons. She is improving so much! She has a piano recital in December.








Here are some pictures I tried to take on Sunday. C and A didn't want to cooperate! Crazy kids!












They are growing up too fast!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved