Saturday, August 11, 2012

Funny things that Allie has said lately

Allie is a lot like me.  We sometimes say things before we really think about what we are saying. Eric says that I have a whole lot of book smart, but no common sense at all.  Ha!  Last week, I took Corbin and Allie to see the movie, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Dog Days."  They both loved it.  It's a cute movie especially if you teach middle school like me. 

When we were leaving the theater, Allie said is it called, "Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid?"  I thought Corbin was going to die.  He could not walk because he was laughing so hard.  I started laughing with him, and Allie got very mad at us.  I calmed her down and apologized for laughing. 

Then we were outside the theater walking to the car.  Allie looked up and saw a light flashing in the sky.  She said, "Well that's either an airplane or spaceship."  What?!?!  A spaceship?  Corbin and I didn't even have a respond to that one.  Ha!  Love that girl!




No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved