Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking forward to Fall

I love the fall season, and I cannot wait until it gets here.  Here are my top 5 reasons.

1.  Dancing with the Stars will be on!  I am so addicted to this show it is embarrassing. 
It's the All Star season -  so a lot of my past favorites will be on it.  Like - Melissa Rycroft!  How cute is she!



2.  It's football time in Tennessee.  Hopefully, we will have a much better season this year.  We usually go to a couple of games and take the kids. 

3.  I love sweaters, jeans, and boots.  I cannot wait to wear them!  I could live in cardigans!


4.  Allie is playing soccer again and her fall season starts in a couple of weeks.  So exciting!
 
5.  Last, my birthday is in October.  I don't love getting older, but I am thankful for my life.   I love celebrating with my family!
 
 

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved