Monday, October 15, 2012

Very Weird Day . . . .

We are on Fall Break this week! So we slept late - except for poor Eric who had to get up and go to work.  I actually cooked breakfast instead of grabbing something on the way out.  The kids and I ran errands, walked, and got a lot done all before noon.  Then the doorbell rang.

I made the mistake of answering the door.  I always tell my kids NOT to answer unless it's family or friends.  Why did I not take my own advice?!?  I answered it, and it was the vacuum salesman.  You know the one I am talking about.  I tried to close the door nicely.  But they are well trained.  My second mistake was letting him inside my house.

Oh boy!  He got everything out and showed me how my own vacuum cleaner was not doing its job.  He was left - yes left - by his boss.  So he had no way to leave.  I felt so sorry for him.  He called his boss, and his boss still did not come and get him for another 30 minutes. 

I listened nicely, but told him I would have to talk it over with my husband.  He wanted me to call Eric.  I finally did, and Eric said exactly what I thought he would.  NO! 

That was still not the end of it.  When the boss came, he tried to convince me.  He would give me $200 off and no payment until January.  I texted Eric and said, "Help!"  Eric called and said, "Let me talk to him now."

Ha!  The manager got off the phone with Eric and said sarcastically that Eric was nice.  I replied,"Really?"  Ha!  The manager said NO and told his guy to pack it up,   

I am so glad that I got so much done this morning.  My whole afternoon was gone!  And I am so thankful for a husband who helps me out! 

1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

Ohmigosh! What a nightmare!



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved