Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WIWW and a bunch of random stuff

It got kinda of cold this past weekend, so I pulled an oldie but favorite dressof mine to wear to church.  It is so comfortable.  Which was good because right after church, we went to my niece's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  I made Eric take a picture of me, and he made fun of me.  Ha!  Guys really don't understand the fashion thing or the blog thing!

 
 


Eric and Allie made me a cake for my birthday this past Saturday.  They were so happy with it!  Ha!

 
 
 
Sunday was Youth Sunday at church.  Allie got asked to play the piano during the offering.  She is 8 years old and we could not have been more proud of her.  She was composed and did a great job!  it was very hard to get a picture of her.  Here she is with Miss Jessica - her piano teacher.
 
 
 
 
Allie is on a great soccer team with wonderful coaches.  I got some great pictures of their coaches with all the girls!  They are really teaching them some good skills.
 



 
 
 

1 comment:

Cristi Atchley said...

You look really cute in your outfit! Love the boots too!



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved