Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Talk is cheap

This little girl has found the telephone and will NOT get off! Ha! She has called Kylie, Abigail, and Christian so much this week. It has been so fun to hear her ask, " What are you doing? " a hundred times. And the giggles! They are precious. I remember my parents yelling at me to get off of the phone.

Today she asked to use my iPhone to FaceTime them. What?!?!? She is only 9. We had a good conversation about technology and it's dangers then. I know she is only 9, but she needs to understand some things now rather later.

I can't wait for her sleepover birthday party in February. It will be so much fun!




No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved