Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cooking up a storm

I wanted to document this for Eric - since he thinks I don't cook much.  It is very hard to feel like cooking during the school year.  But I actually semi - enjoy cooking in the summer.  It  has also been raining here for a couple of days, so we have not be running around as much.  So I was craving Mini Meatloaves.  It was so easy to make and both of my kids ate it.  I will make this again soon.

Then for dessert, a favorite of mine, the Easy Peach Cobbler.  I always make this if I need something quick.  Plus, you can eat it for breakfast right - it has fruit in it.  Both of my kids love fruit, so they will eat any kind of cobbler.


I have always wanted to make Lasagna.  So I tried a easy recipe I found on line.  It was okay, but not our favorite.



Last, I saw on a blog http://www.lifeinthegreenhouse.com/, a recipe for No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars.  They were super easy and delicious!  I may or may not have eated half of them myself.  I know my pictures are not great - cell phone quality.  But I do like to read back on my cooking successes! 





1 comment:

Aimee said...

I seem to cook a lot more in the summer too! But I hate feeling like a cook the same things over and over!

Those mini meatloaves look yummy!



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved