Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lunch with friends

I am so blessed to have a few women in my life that are wonderful Christian ladies.  They are beautiful - inside and out.  I have learned so much from these ladies.  Even though, we are all busy with our families, we met for lunch today.  I need to do this so much more.  I didn't take any pictures at lunch.  I "borrowed" these from Facebook.   Here is Jennifer -

She is the lady in the middle.  The other two gorgeous ladies are her two children.  Jennifer never seems to age.  Ha!  She just gets more beautiful.  She is the sweetest lady I have ever met.  She lives on a farm and homeschools her two daughters.  A month ago, I took C and A to her house for lunch.  They did not want to leave.  There was too much fun things to do on a farm. 

Here is Cindy -

Cindy has 4 children and is the funniest person I know.  All of her children look alike and are gorgeous.  They are so well behaved.  I am glad that my two children get to play with her two oldest. 
When I am having a bad day, I know to call Cindy.  She will have me laughing in 2 seconds. 


We had one other friend join us - Miss Penny.  But Miss Penny does not have a Facebook. So I don't have a picture of her.  Crazy, I know!  Ha!  She is such a Godly woman, as well.  She prayed before our meal and said an excellent prayer. 

Sometimes it's easy to feel sorry for ourselves, or think everyone else is having such an easy, good life with no problems.  It's so nice to have lunch and know that everyone has problems that occur in life. It's so nice to just laugh and forget about the laundry, cleaning house, etc.  I need to make more time to do this. 

Betsy, if you are reading this - we need to get together too.  I love talking and laughing with you, too!  Ha!

No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved