Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I had such a good Friday! I didn't do much- just hung out with friends and family. But it was a great day!

• I organized Allie's hair things in a cute jewelry organizer I found at Marshall's
• I found an adorable red filing cabinet for my office area. I didn't buy it yet, but I found what I wanted.
• I spent time with my mom who has been taking my aunt to Nashville for radiation treatments for weeks. My aunt has one more week and 2 days left! PTL
• I had lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a while.
• I picked up and love my new Vera Bradley glasses. I just might wear these and get rid of my contacts. They are so cute!
• I found Allie a maxi dress on sale.
• My mom bought Corbin several things at Belk on sale. She buys Allie a lot, so she wanted to buy Corbin something.
• I spent a lot of time organizing and looking at old photos.

Love the days where I get a lot accomplished and spend time with my family.




No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved