Monday, July 9, 2012

Proud of my hubby!

Eric has been into bluegrass music for years now.  He has played with several successful bluegrass bands, as well.  But when you have children, the traveling is not so glamorous.  So he just plays in church now.  I know that was a huge sacrifice for him because he is really good. 

But he did build a mandolin, and I am so proud of him.  Someone from church gave him part of the wood that he used.  He played the mandolin in church a couple of Sundays ago, and the Pastor told everyone Eric made it.  It was a proud moment.  These pictures are pre-stain.  Apparently, it takes a while to get the "correct" color he wants it.  I can't wait to see the finished product.  Of course, his dream would be to retire early and build mandolins.  Which would be kinda neat!  He is always telling me I need a hobby like sewing, scrapbooking,etc.   He says a hobby would help my stress level.  Ha! 






No comments:



The Townsends


Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs

google anayltics




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved